Wonderful offer on beautiful and locally grown wedding flowers from The Flower House
Charlie / 23 March 2012
Hope you’re all looking forward to the start of the weekend! If you’re on the hunt for your dream wedding flowers, there’s a great offer today from The Flower House in East Sussex.
The Natural Wedding Company readers who book their wedding flowers from The Flower House will received a complimentary bouquet delivered to them on the Valentine’s Day following their wedding, on the brides birthday and on your 1st wedding anniversary – how wonderful is that!
The Flower House has a real passion for flowers, always selecting the best blooms and foliages with interesting textures and scent. They source flowers, herbs and foliages from local growers wherever possible, and even grow some of their own. Kim and her team are all avid gardeners as well as florists, and like to work with you to bring your ideas to life.
Kim and the team at The Flower House know that each wedding is unique and provide a bespoke service to create wedding flowers that reflect your style, whether its traditional, contemporary, vintage and more.
To claim this offer
Simply email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest, quoting The Natural Wedding Company offer in your email.
Terms and Conditions
1. To claim this offer you must book your wedding with The Flower House before 31st May 2012.
2. You must be getting married in Kent or East Sussex.
3. The only bouquets not covered by this offer include orchids and lily of the valley.
4. The follow-up bouquets will be on the following Valentine’s Day, the bride’s birthday, and the 1st wedding anniversary.
5. Delivery of those bouquets will be organised between yourself and The Flower House.
Categories: Suppliers + Products
Seasonal wedding ideas:
Browse the blog:
Brides Sign Up
Sign up and save your favourite businesses, add ideas to your wedding wish list and receive beautiful inspiration straight to your inbox