We’re on the hunt for our 2015 Real Brides – come share your plans for a natural, seasonal, eco-chic and homemade wedding
I’ve been hearing a lot from recently engaged brides-to-be, and it got me thinking about how much I’ve enjoyed these past two years handing over my little space of internet to other blogging brides.
So I’d like to open my blog once again to a small group of brides-to-be who would like to share their wedding planning adventures as a TNWC Real Bride. What’s really special for me is that most of the previous TNWC Real Brides I’ve stayed in touch with and become good friends via the wonders of social media, which is pretty darned cool in my books.
I am once again looking for brides-to-be who are planning a natural, eco-friendly, seasonal, vintage and/or homemade wedding.
Last year’s TNWC Real Brides are all married apart from Ellie, who continues to share her plans on the blog for her upcoming May wedding. You can view all the previous posts by TNWC Real Brides here, lots of them full of lovely little DIY details.
So, who am I looking for?
I’m searching for someone planning a 2015 (or early 2016) wedding who is…
- Early on in their wedding planning stages or just starting out
- Planning a wedding that is all about natural, eco-friendly, seasonal, vintage and homemade touches
- Happy to write candidly about their wedding planning experiences
- Able to take pictures of any details they’re making and explain how they made them
- Happy to write something after their wedding day about how it all turned out
P.S. Although I’m a UK based blog I am happy for entries from brides all around the world.
How to get in touch and apply
What I’d love is for you to write me what would be your first blog post – a great introduction to who you are and the wedding you’re planning. So in about 500-1,000 words please…
- Describe what you hope your wedding to be like in five words
- Tell us all about the feel you want for your wedding
- Tell us about any ideas you have for things you’re going to make and DIY
- Include your wedding date and location (or your plans for these)
- Attach a couple of photos of you and your Mr and a bit about how you met
- If you’ve already made a few handmade details please attach a couple of pictures
- I’d also love to know why you’d like to be TNWC Real Bride and share your experience with my readers
If possible, please write you blog post entry in a Word document.
Send your emails to…
Emails should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line TNWC Real Bride and have attached your Word document blog post and any pictures.
Please get your email in by 14th March 2015. Any questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the box below or email me. I can’t wait to hear from you!