Win a beautiful tiered vintage cake stand and a teacup candle made with natural wax from Darby & Joan Vintage
Today’s competition is to win a beautiful three tiered cake stand handmade from vintage plates AND a vintage teacup candle with with natural soy wax and lightly scented. This fantastic competition and prizes are brought to you by the very generous Darby & Joan Vintage, who hire out vintage crockery for weddings, parties and hen do’s, create delicious afternoon teas, and make these pretty teacup candles.
The teacup candles are handmade using 100% eco-friendly soy wax and fragrant scents. These teacup candles from Darby & Joan Vintage are perfect for decorating your wedding tables or giving as bridesmaid gifts or wedding favours. If was the lucky winner of this prize I think I would put my teacup candle in my bedroom or bathroom as they are so pretty and feminine.
Enter this competition
To enter this competition you need to head to the Darby & Joan Vintage Facebook page, where you must ‘Like’ the page and leave a message on their wall saying “I would love to win because….” and share why you’d like to win this beautiful cake stand and teacup candle.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 3rd April 2012.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. To secure your entry you must ‘like’ the Darby & Joan Vintage Facebook page and leave your message stating why you’d like to win the prize.
4. The cake stand and teacup candle will be posted first class registered post to UK addresses only, and require a signature.
5. The cake stand will be sent flat packed, with simple instructions on how to put it together.
6. The images above are representations of the prizes only. The cake stand and teacup candle received will not be identical to those above.
7. It is not possible to select the candle fragrance.
8. The winner will be announced on Friday 6th April 2012.