Giveaway on wildflower seeded paper favour boxes from Favour Haven
Favour Haven has two sets of these sweet seeded paper favour boxes to giveaway to two lucky readers who purchase 12 of more sheets of their cream seeded paper. Both the favour boxes and paper are embedded with wildflower seeds and made from recycled paper that can be planted to produce a beautiful display of flowers.
The seeded paper is ideal for handmade wedding invitations or ‘save the dates’, that once your guests have read they can plant in their garden – a truly eco-friendly to create your wedding stationery.
The lovely Deborah from Favour Haven has one set of 12 heart detail favour boxes, and one set of 12 pyramid shaped favour boxes to giveaway. If you are one of the first two orders to buy 12 sheets or more of cream seeded paper, you will receive one of these sets completely free!
To claim this offer
The first two orders of 12 or more of cream seeded paper will qualify for either 12 free heart detail seeded paper favour boxes, or 12 free pyramid shaped seeded paper favour boxes.
Simply enter the code TNWC5 in the offer code field on the product page to qualify for entry. If you are one of the two lucky readers you will receive an email to let you know.
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer expires at midnight on 31st March 2012.
2. Only one offer per person.
3. A minimum purchase of 12 sheets of cream seeded paper is required.
4. The offer does not apply to cream with petal paper.
5. The offer is only available for postage to UK mainland and Northern Ireland addresses.
6. Ribbon is not included with the pyramid favour boxes.
7. Self-assembly is required.
8. The offer is for 12 heart detail or 12 pyramid shaped favour boxes.
9. If you are one of the first two orders you will receive an email (in additional to your order confirmation email) advising you that you have qualified for the offer.
10. You are not able to select which design of favour boxes you’ll receive.
Categories: Suppliers + Products
Seasonal wedding ideas:
Browse the blog:
Sorry we’re no longer accepting advertising in 2020.