The lovely Susanne who runs The Blue Carrot in Cornwall is offering one lucky person four free buttonholes when they book her to do your wedding flowers. All Susanne’s flowers are naturally grown, most of which she grows herself – she has a particularly beautiful style of arranging and uses unusual combinations to create natural and wild looking wedding flowers.
The Blue Carrot is a small cut flower garden on the Roseland peninsula in Cornwall, where Susanne specialises in growing unique, unusual and old-fashioned varieties of flowers and foliage. Susanne says “all of my flowers are grown with the utmost care and love and I believe this approach gives my flowers a distinct difference: deeper more vibrant colour, lasting beauty and the long forgotten fragrance of real flowers.”
These pictures show an example of the kinds of buttonholes that Susanne can create – do take a look at The Blue Carrot website to see more example of the kinds of wedding flowers she does, or read about her use stunning of grasses in her arrangements.
To claim this offer
*This offer has now been claimed*
This offer is on a first come, first served basis, so if you love the look of Susanne’s flowers and you’re getting married in Cornwall, this is how to claim this offer:
Email Susanne email@example.com or contact her on 07527 777 419 to discuss your wedding flowers and mention that you heard about the four free buttonholes offer on The Natural Wedding Company.
Terms and Conditions
1. Susanne is offering four free buttonholes to the first booking she receives on wedding flowers via The Natural Wedding Company.
2. This offer is open to couples getting married in Cornwall and subject to available dates.
3. To secure your order you must make the down payment.
4. This offer is on a first come, first served basis.
5. Simple quote ‘The Natural Wedding Company’ when enquiring and booking.
6. This offer will close once someone has claimed the offer.
All of my flowers are grown with the utmost care and love and I believe this approach gives my flowers a distinct difference: deeper more vibrant colour, lasting beauty and the long forgotten fragrance of real flowers.