A free anniversary bouquet sent to you when you book your wedding flowers with BareBlooms
The lovely Chloe from BareBlooms is offering all couples who book their wedding flowers by 1st May 2012 a replica bridal bouquet sent to you on your first wedding anniversary – how lovely is that!
Chloe uses natural, seasonal blooms for her wedding flowers, all grown in the Welsh Borders. Her loose and natural style has a wild, cottage garden meets countryside feel to it, and she can work with you to create the wedding flowers that look and smell incredible.
This exclusive offer from BareBlooms (you won’t find it anywhere else!) means that once your wedding day is over, you can look forward to celebrating your first wedding anniversary with a bouquet similar to that which you walked down the aisle with. What a wonderful way to bring back such happy memories.
To claim this offer
Get in touch with Chloe via her ‘contact me’ form found on the BareBlooms website or by telephone on 07854 715 904 to discuss your wedding flowers, remembering to quote TNWC on your first initial contact. Make sure you visit the BareBlooms Facebook Page as well to see lots of photos of Chloe’s floral creations.
Terms and Conditions
1. The wedding must be booked and a deposit of £50 paid to secure the date by 1st May 2012.
2. Your wedding date can be anytime between 31st March 2012 and 30th November 2013.
3. The anniversary bouquet can only be delivered within the UK.
4. This offer is valid regardless of the original cost of the bouquet.
5. The bouquet will be a replica as close as is possible. Please understand that seasons vary year after year, and with homegrown flowers there are lots of varying factors that may mean some species of flowers will have to be substituted. It is virtually impossible to make identical bouquets. The colour scheme and feeling of the bouquet will of course be honoured.
Seasonal wedding ideas:
Browse the blog:
Sorry we’re no longer accepting advertising in 2020.