Handcrafted rings, lovingly crafted from salvaged and sustainably grown wood
Who are we...
We relish helping others that want to do things a little differently create something naturally beautiful, which reflects their planet-friendly values and tells their unique story.
Everyone has a story, every couple has a tale; moments that matter, places to treasure, awesome adventures, people to remember. With our custom design service we delight in helping you capture your story in a ring for someone you love.
With an Eco Wood Ring you can do things a little differently without compromising, knowing that your beautiful handcrafted ring won’t cost the earth. Choose from our collection of pre-designed rings or create a custom ring. Each ring is one-of-a kind, lovingly made to order from our own sustainable materials or those supplied by you.
- Wood – we only use wood in our rings that has been salvaged, recycled, sustainably grown or supplied by our customers.
- Metals – all the precious metals that are used in our rings are either from Fairtrade sources or wherever possible, recycled.
- Inlays – many of the inlays we use in our wooden rings are supplied by our customers. Those that aren't such as turquoise are all from Fairtrade sources.
- Gemstones – we only use Fairtrade or recycled gemstones or laboratory produced moissanite in our rings.
- Recycling as much as we can and minimising the amount of waste we produce.
- Reducing our energy usage.
- Operating a paper free office environment.
- Working from our home office, eliminating the need to commute.
- Working with like-minded companies.
Based in the UK