Beautiful favours, decorations and DIY materials made from eco-friendly paper
Who are we...
Paper Tree is a small, creative business that cares about producing beautifully hand-crafted products. Our range is designed or selected by company founder, Ann-Marie Edmondson.
Here at Paper Tree we create beautiful decorations, unique favours and DIY materials made from eco-friendly paper. These include paper flowers, garlands, petals, favour boxes, name tags, blank stationery, craft accessories and more!
Paper Tree is based just north of Brighton in West Sussex, England. All of our designs can be viewed on our website and we ship worldwide. We also create bespoke products for events, displays and promotions. Special commissions have included making miniature pear trees for Gucci and floral cake decorations for Duchy Originals. Our rose petals have enjoyed starring roles in the films ‘Alexander’ and ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’.
Paper Tree endeavours to have high environmental and ethical standards. The key things we do to achieve this are;
- Using sustainable materials to produce our goods. The paper used to make our flowers is Saa Paper, it is a sustainable resource made from the bark of the Mulberry tree which can be made into a natural paper without destroying the tree.
- Using recycled materials. Our greeting cards and stationery are made using 100% post consumer waste recycled card.
- Using FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) certified materials. Our favour boxes are made from FSC certified card.
- Most of our products are handcrafted either by ourselves or by our suppliers. This decreases the pollution used by machines and industrial processes and uses little energy.
- We use paper and natural materials where possible, at the end of their use they are biodegradable or recyclable.
- The Saa paper products that we have made overseas are made by a small family business. They have ethical working practices and provide valuable employment for local women.
- We hand make or hand finish our products in the UK.
- We recycle everything we can – paperwork, boxes and packaging.
- We are members of 1% for the Planet which is an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet. We give 1% of our sales to environmental organisations.
“We received the order from you today and we are so pleased, we cannot thank you enough. They are going to look amazing. Finding your website was the beginning of the theme for our wedding and your products are even better (if possible) in the flesh. We will be buying from you again and will I am sure, receive lots of comments on the big day.” – Emma & Guy
“We just wanted to say a very big thank you for the gorgeous paper roses we ordered from you a few months ago, they’re beautiful! Our wedding theme of cream roses has stemmed entirely from these paper ones, they make the perfect place names. Thank you to you for a wonderful product, great service, and a stress free wedding order. If only more wedding suppliers were the same!” – Hazel & Matt
“Just wanted to let you know I received the flowers and petals yesterday and to say thank you so much. The picture on the website does not do justice on how delicate and gorgeous they are and I am totally amazed by them! I was expecting them to be pretty but they are simply wonderful and am very grateful.
They really will help complete my wedding!! I will most definitely recommend you to any friends I have.” – Kelly