Unique wooden wedding favours for eco conscious couples
Who are we...
Hi, I’m Liz, woodturner and founder of Love HeartWood. I’m passionate about helping couples celebrate their commitment to one another a unique and sustainable way. I love hearing your plans and then adding handmade touches to the day that make it really special for you and your guests.
I believe finishing touches make all the difference. Love HeartWood creates handmade wooden gifts, favours and accessories to help you celebrate in sustainable style. Favours such as coasters, spinning tops and children’s peg dolls are made and personalised by hand. They also double as place names which is great for reducing waste. Because each wedding’s unique your favours should be too. There’s lots of customisation options available such as wood choice and colours which means yours can really fit with the wedding’s style.
Say thank you to your ushers, best man, bridesmaids, matron of honour and anyone else who’s helped to get you to or through your big day. Love HeartWood’s wooden jewellery collection and cufflinks make perfect gifts to treasure and wear even once the day’s over. I’m also happy to design and make a special set of jewellery gifts.
Wedding pieces are made to order once the guest list has been finalised. Lead times are between 2 weeks and 3 months depending on the scale of the event. However, it’s never too early to get in touch. Getting to know you and the type of wedding you’re planning means that together we’ve got time to design your perfect finishing touches.
- Only local, sustainably sourced native timber used
- Only plant-based, natural paints and finishes used - vegan friendly
- Everything is made to order - minimises waste
- Favours/Placenames are designed to be dual purpose minimising waste
- A tree is planted for every wedding guest – reduces the wedding’s carbon footprint
- 100% plastic free products and packaging
- Sustainable Business National Finalist in the 2020 Rural Business Awards
Based in Berkshire