Unique and unusual personalised wildflower seed-related wedding favours, invites, menus etc. Your guests will love these reminders of your wedding day. They will flourish and grow in their garden as a constant memory - and are also good for bees and butterflies! Our British bees, butterflies and wildflowers are in serious decline - they are all dependent on each other: a decline in wildflowers results in declines in the creatures that rely on them for survival.
By giving your guests wildflower seeds as favours you are helping our native flora and fauna. We hope that your guests will get the wildflower bug and want to grow more in their gardens when they see the results of planting their favours! Seeds are a far more useful and longer-lasting gift than chocolates or similar "usual" favours! As we also have a wildflower nursery, we know what we are talking about!
Our designs are a bit different from other seed packet favours and some are a bit quirky and alternative for those of you who dare to be different! We have vintage, rustic, steampunk, Goth designs - but can accommodate anything you like if you have your own design in mind! All of our designs are flexible and can be altered at no extra cost.
We also have a wide selection of plantable seeded paper which really does grow into flowers when planted! Some of the paper is made specially for us so you won't find it elsewhere!
We have tried to be as ethical as possible in the paper we use and supply. Our suppliers are based in the UK, USA, Canada and Nepal. Our Nepalese paper makers are treated with respect and paid a good wage - something that is very important to us. All wildflower seed supplied is of UK origin.
How environmentally-friendly are we as a wedding business and wildflower nursery?
- Wherever possible we use recycled packaging so don't be surprised if your order arrives in box that has nothing to do with what you ordered!
- Office waste paper is recycled
- We only ever use peat-free compost int he nursery
- Wedding favours are made as much as possible from recycled or tree-free paper products
- Old pots, trays and labels are recycled until they wear out!
- British flora and fauna is our priority so the majority of plants we grow are native to this country to provide the best possible help for our native wildlife
- Similarly we only use seed of native British provenance
- Water is collected in water butts and used as much as possible around the nursery
- We are pleased to support Kent Wildlife Trust.
So come on - think outside the box and don't follow the herd! Give something useful and unique to your guests, get your invites printed on eco-friendly paper and feel good about yourself for making a positive contribution to the environment!
"I wanted to drop you a note to thank you for the invites. They were absolutely beautiful and lots of people have compl..."
"We just wanted to let you know that we were extremely pleased with the order. It was particularly impressive that we w..."
View All Testimonials