Ellis Wharton Wines
Sourcing Sustainable Wines
We search for wines of terroir and typicity; wines of providence; delicious, tasty, unmediated wines which tell the story of the place they have come from and people who have made them. As such we find ourselves naturally drawn towards indigenous grape varieties, family-owned vineyards and sustainable viticulture. Many wines on our list can be classified as organic, biodynamic or natural. To learn more about these terms, visit our website.
We love food too and work with some of the most well-regarded hotels and restaurants in the West Country. We look forward to applying our enthusiasm to your event by coming up with some great wine matches for whatever food you have decided to serve your guests. Whether taking inspiration from a particular region or style of cooking, we have loads of ideas to make your celebration memorable. Ask about our delicious naturally sparkling wines, great selection of champagnes, quirky spirits and refreshing aperitifs, indulgent dessert wines and ports.
As a boutique, independent wine specialist, we can tailor all aspects of our wedding service to suit your unique needs.
• Professional advice. We are happy to help you choose wines which will work perfectly with your choice of food.
• Friendly, approachable and knowledgeable team.
• Free delivery to any mainland venue in the UK, subject to terms and conditions.
• Payment plans available to help you spread the cost.
• Exclusive discounts for wedding customers.