Handcrafted rings, lovingly crafted from salvaged and sustainably grown wood
Who are we...
We offer beautiful, handcrafted rings, lovingly crafted from salvaged and sustainably grown wood. Whether you’re looking for an ethical engagement ring or an eco-friendly wedding ring, our unique designs aim to capture the spirit and warmth of the wood. We specialise in the design and production of exquisite handmade wooden jewellery.
In addition to offering a range of stunning ‘standard’ designs from a wide selection of woods, we also offer a custom design service and love working with customers to create truly unique wood rings.
Our craftsmen have many years of experience working with many different woods, and have created rings from most wooden items you can think of, from cricket bats to the branches of trees with a particular significance to the happy couple. Please do get in touch to discuss your ideas and/or requirements.
- Wood – we only use wood in our rings that has been salvaged, recycled, sustainably grown or supplied by our customers.
- Metals – all the precious metals that are used in our rings are either from Fairtrade sources or wherever possible, recycled.
- Inlays – many of the inlays we use in our wooden rings are supplied by our customers. Those that aren't such as turquoise are all from Fairtrade sources.
- Gemstones – we only use Fairtrade or recycled gemstones or laboratory produced moissanite in our rings.
- Recycling as much as we can and minimising the amount of waste we produce.
- Reducing our energy usage.
- Operating a paper free office environment.
- Working from our home office, eliminating the need to commute.
- Working with like-minded companies.