Join us at The Natural Wedding Company
We love welcoming new businesses to the directory, so if you feel your products or services fit with the ethos of the website we’d love to hear from you. By joining you will be able to reach the thousands of visitors we receive each month – you can find feedback from our businesses on the testimonials page and if you’d like website statistics please get in contact.
There are two options for getting your business listed on the directory – a Premium Listing and a Classic Listing – there are full details below. All businesses are checked before going onto the directory, so once we’ve received your application we’ll be in contact.
GUIDELINES FOR NEW BUSINESSES
To join the directory your business must fit with the ethos of the website:
- Eco-friendly or ethical
- Vintage – whether as original pieces or re-fashioned into new items
- Handmade – handmade items must also fall under one of the above headings
OUR CLASSIC LISTING: £50 A YEAR or £30 FOR 6 MONTHS
We’ve always strived to make the directory as inclusive as possible, to allow businesses both large and small to share details of their fantastic products and services. Our Classic Listing allows you to list your business for a small annual fee whilst still providing you with a great listing.
A Classic Listing includes:
- A short description of what your business does, an image, a link to your website, your email address, and details of where you’re based.
- Your listing will appear on the category pages of your choice below the Premium Listings.
OUR PREMIUM LISTING: £130 A YEAR or £70 FOR 6 MONTHS
A Premium Listing includes:
- A listing on the category pages of your choice located above the Classic Listings.
- A description of what your business does, an image, a link to your website, your email address, and details of where you’re based.
- Your own personal profile page which includes:
– a photo gallery of up to 5 images
– full contact details (website, email address, telephone number)
– a full description of what you do and offer
– link such as Facebook, Twitter, and your blog
- Keep everyone up-to-date with your your latest news, offers, customer testimonials, and any events you are attending.
- Your own member login to access your profile page and update your profile page any time you want.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org.