An opportunity to intern as a blog features writer with The Natural Wedding Company
Charlie / 21 August 2016
2016 is proving to be a busy and exciting one for The Natural Wedding Company, which is amazing and we are embracing the opportunities but as such the workload for myself and Samantha, who juggle TNWC and motherhood, is ever increasing.
This is where you come in – we are looking for someone who loves writing (and weddings) to join us as an intern to help with our real wedding features. We receive so many beautiful real wedding submissions we want to make sure we can showcase them all. In addition to writing up some of our real wedding, there will also be opportunities to help contribute to other blog feature ideas.
This is an unpaid internship and would be suitable for someone that is available about 4 hours per week and who wants to get some valuable blogging experience (and knowledge of the wedding industry if that is where your interests lie).
What we can offer you
- Experience writing for the UK’s leading eco-friendly wedding website and blog that receives around 150,000 page views a month.
- The chance to pick our brains about all things wedding, blogging and small business related.
- Once we get to know you, we will be more than happy to hear what you’d like additional experience in that we might be able to provide or help with.
Who we are looking for?
- With a genuine interest in what The Natural Wedding Company is all about, both our weddings and our ethos.
- Who is a creative writer with great attention to detail.
- Who has experience of editing and resizing pictures.
Bonuses but not essential…
- Ideally based in the UK, but we are open to working with anyone anywhere.
- Previous experience writing blog features.
- Knowledge and experience of using WordPress.
How can you apply?
Step 1 – Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling me why you’d like to work with us and why you think you would be suitable (in relation to the criteria mentioned above). Add in anything extra that you think we would like to know; about you, your CV, if you have your own blog, links to your social media if relevant etc.
Deadline – Friday 30th September 2016.
Step 2 – All applicants will be contacted by Friday 14th October 2016. Those that are successful will be emailed a sample blog feature to draft – it’s really important for us to see how you write and put together a blog post, so this will be of great help to us.
Step 3 – The successful applicant will be chosen informed.
I found both Samantha and previously Lauren through this process, so I can’t wait to hear from you and am hopeful that we will find a wonderful new friend and colleague.
Categories: TNWC News
Seasonal wedding ideas:
Browse the blog:
Brides Sign Up
Sign up and save your favourite businesses, add ideas to your wedding wish list and receive beautiful inspiration straight to your inbox