Green & Gorgeous are running a competition for one lucky bride to win her bridal bouquet and buttonholes when you book their ‘buckets and bouquets’ service. The ‘buckets and bouquet’ service enables you to have all the fun of arranging your wedding flowers with family and friends, whilst still having gorgeous, seasonal blooms to work with. I did exactly this for my own wedding, so the chance to win your bridal bouquet and buttonholes on top of this is fabulous!
Run by Jo and Rachel, Green & Gorgeous is based in Oxfordshire where they grow organic, seasonal flowers that are inspired by the diversity and abundance of an English country garden. They grow traditional garden varieties filled with perfume, nostalgia and vibrant colour. Their style is inspired by the garden and surrounding countryside, soft natural and not over arranged.
So if you are looking to do your own wedding flowers, then don’t miss this opportunity to win your bridal bouquet and buttonholes as well! Having visited and met both Jo and Rachel when I went on one of their flower arranging courses, I can vouch for how beautiful their flowers are and how talented they are at growing flowers and arranging bouquets.
Enter this competition
To enter this competition, you simply need to email your answer to the following question: What’s your favourite flower?
Send your answer to the above question, along with your name, address, mobile number, email address, and wedding date and venue to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that the subject line is “Green & Gorgeous Offer”.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closes on Tuesday 17th April 2012.
2. One entry per person.
3. The winner will receive a free hand-tied bridal bouquet and buttonholes (maximum of 7) with the Green & Gorgeous ‘buckets and bouquets’ service.
4. Available until September 30th 2012.
5. Flowers are available for collection or delivery can be arranged using a same day hand-to-hand courier, this service is not included in the offer.
6. There is a minimum spend of £200 on the buckets of flowers.
7. The winner will also receive a free consultation and garden visit to select the flowers for the buckets.
8. Booking a month in advance of the wedding date is essential.
9. The winner will be informed by email.
Categories: Competitions, Discounts & Offers